Grey Stripe Kachula Adventure Blanket
The internet's new favorite blanket! The Kachula Adventure Blanket raised over a quarter million dollars on Kickstarter in just 30 days.
Your go-to blanket for any camping trip, festival, picnic, family adventure, and more, the Kachula Adventure Blanket is ready for it all. The blanket stuffs into itself for use as a pillow, has a snap-attached hood to convert it to an emergency poncho, and is packable, water-resistant, and durable.
- Measures 50" x 72" laid flat
- Soft cotton flannel blend on the top, durable ripstop nylon on the bottom, both made from 100% recycled materials
- Packs into attached stuff sack for use as a travel pillow or cushion
- Use the stuff sack to stash keys, notebooks, phones, and more to keep them safe and secure
- Integrated snap system to combine multiple Kachulas together for a family-sized blanket
- Attach the included hood to use your Kachula as an emergency rain poncho
- Eco-friendly application of DWR (durable water-repellent) coating
Kachula care: Spot clean as needed. For a thorough cleaning, use a mild detergent in a front-loading washer and hang-dry.
Great for the beach
The blanket is everything as advertised. I love the versatility of it. It's nice to have something as a waterproof blanket, pillow, and emergency poncho. Great for backpacking.
I have been looking for a simple blanket to add to my kit and the Kachula has met every one of my expectations. Haven’t had the opportunity to use it in “poncho mode” yet, but I’m sure it’ll be nice on some camping trips this upcoming Fall.
Grandview Kachula Adventure Blanket (Limited Edition)