Red Stripe Kachula Adventure Blanket
The internet's new favorite blanket! The Kachula Adventure Blanket raised over a quarter million dollars on Kickstarter in just 30 days.
Your go-to blanket for any camping trip, festival, picnic, family adventure, and more, the Kachula Adventure Blanket is ready for it all. The blanket stuffs into itself for use as a pillow, has a snap-attached hood to convert it to an emergency poncho, and is packable, water-resistant, and durable.
- Measures 50" x 72" laid flat
- Soft cotton flannel blend on the top, durable ripstop nylon on the bottom, both made from 100% recycled materials
- Packs into attached stuff sack for use as a travel pillow or cushion
- Use the stuff sack to stash keys, notebooks, phones, and more to keep them safe and secure
- Integrated snap system to combine multiple Kachulas together for a family-sized blanket
- Attach the included hood to use your Kachula as an emergency rain poncho
- Eco-friendly application of DWR (durable water-repellent) coating
Kachula care: Spot clean as needed. For a thorough cleaning, use a mild detergent in a front-loading washer and hang-dry.
I want to thank the great people over at Coalatree for making a great product.
My buddy came over and spent the day watching sports and drinking. Later that evening we went out for food and drinks. He had too many meltdown drinks and ended up getting sick. He puked all over the blanket and none of the vomit penetrated through. The best part was that I washed it the same night and he used it as a blanket as he rested the night away. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Got this for my boyfriend for his birthday. It's amazingly high quality, and so versatile! We cannot wait to use it during camping trips, at the beach, and everywhere in between! I really liked that you can combine multiple blankets with the snaps. I have no complaints!
Escalante Kachula Adventure Blanket
I initially got one of these for my sister for Christmas, but it was too cool so naturally I had to get myself one as well. This "blanket" is perfect for all things fun and outdoors. I have used it for hanging out in my backyard and for just casual outdoor time. While going rock climbing, it is perfect for the rope so that it doesn't get all dirty. The poncho also keeps you so warm when you are outside all day, and encouraging if rain is on the horizon! It's ever so slightly too heavy for backpacking, but just normal camping it works great (it can even be a table cloth!) Fabulous product!