Grey Stripe Kachula Adventure Blanket
The internet's new favorite blanket! The Kachula Adventure Blanket raised over a quarter million dollars on Kickstarter in just 30 days.
Your go-to blanket for any camping trip, festival, picnic, family adventure, and more, the Kachula Adventure Blanket is ready for it all. The blanket stuffs into itself for use as a pillow, has a snap-attached hood to convert it to an emergency poncho, and is packable, water-resistant, and durable.
- Measures 50" x 72" laid flat
- Soft cotton flannel blend on the top, durable ripstop nylon on the bottom, both made from 100% recycled materials
- Packs into attached stuff sack for use as a travel pillow or cushion
- Use the stuff sack to stash keys, notebooks, phones, and more to keep them safe and secure
- Integrated snap system to combine multiple Kachulas together for a family-sized blanket
- Attach the included hood to use your Kachula as an emergency rain poncho
- Eco-friendly application of DWR (durable water-repellent) coating
Kachula care: Spot clean as needed. For a thorough cleaning, use a mild detergent in a front-loading washer and hang-dry.
I can't say much had them about two weeks now. The colors are very vibrant and I love the colors and they came fast after I ordered them which I was really happy with. I will put another review after I use them and get them out.
Love this thing. So pretty and useful.
The blanket is sweet and my girlfriend loved hers as a gift
Green Stripe Kachula Adventure Blanket
Can’t wait to use it. Tested the water proofness in my living room and it works