Hound Basin Packable Dog Bowl
- Rip-stop waxed recycled canvas outer
- Repurposed DWR (durable water repellent) inner made from a quick-dry canvas, making it easy to get your dog a drink on the hiking trail, then quickly get back on the hike
- Useable for both food and water
- Packs down small enough to fit in any pant, jacket, shirt, or backpack pocket
- Carabiner attachment to clip to any bag or accessible loop
- Can be used in emergency cases of dog dehydration while outdoors, on hikes, camping, parks, picnics, BBQ's and anywhere else you could take your pup
Very handy, works very well for food and water..
This bowl is great for day hiking or just a walk in southern california in the heat my dog needs water often. When she is done, shake it out and it dries so fast!!!
I was really impressed by this dog bowl !
Holds food and liquids perfectly!
I think I‘d actually use it myself if I had to 😄
Thinking about getting the „moss“ color as well.
As we adventure through the woods and waterfalls, Lakota, the mountain pup drinks and eats out of his Coaltree Bowl. Integrity enough to stand tough, yet malleable enough for me to stuff in a pocket or hang on my belt hoop without hinderance.
Easy to clean and our family loves using anything we can with up-cycled materials.
Rock on Coalatree!
Haven't tried them yet, but they seem absolutely fantastic at first glance! They're actually a good size that can hold a good amount of water for medium/larger dogs. They're nice quality, lightweight, and don't take much space at all!
I love this brand so I obviously bought 2 of these dog bowls. I love them because they pack flat and are easy to carry. The inside is some sort of canvas so it will never soak any water which isn't the case for some of my other packable dog bowls from other brands.
This bowl is plenty big, super light, and very compact! Best of all–unlike most of the popular pet brands out there, it doesn't look like a toddler's play toy. Recommending to all my fellow the dog moms!